Congratulations on all your hard work to obtain your LPC-Associate license! Choosing a supervisor is an important next step. I have years of experience in a variety of settings – mobile crisis team, 24 hour hotline, community agency, facility based care with substance abuse, general psych and eating disorder clients, private practice setting and with an insurance company.
My motivation for offering supervision is to give back to others all the support and mentoring I was given. You’ll be offered my full attention, ethical role modeling and commitment to your professional growth. Contact me using the form below to be considered for supervision.
$90 per supervision hour ($360 monthly)
- Payment due by the 5th of each month by keeping a card on file, no refunds or partial refunds if you do not show.
- No extra payment for months with five weeks.
- You have the option to see private pay clients I assign to you but as a volunteer (no payment to you). This allows clients to receive counseling at a reduced cost and you the opportunity to gain experience. This is not required, just an option if you desire.
- Sees supervision cost as an investment
- Desire to grow professionally (CEU’s/assignments/reading)
- Professional demeanor at all times
- High ethical standards
- Open to constructive feedback
- Looking for private practice experience once per week (or more) in addition to getting hours from a paid off-site position elsewhere
- Off site supervision with option to see clients at my office
- 1 year commitment with a signed contract
- Work as a volunteer (no payment to you)
- You get to choose what day/time you see clients (as available). Any day/time available for telehealth. the following days / times are available if using my office:
- Mondays – 3pm or later
- Tuesdays – 3pm or later
- Wednesdays – 3pm or later
- Thursdays -3pm or later
- Fridays – 3pm or later
- Saturdays – all day available
- Sundays – all day available
- Individual/Group Supervision available between 8am to 1pm Monday – Friday. No evening times available.
- Supervise your work at an off site location and/or my private practice
- Provide 4 hours of supervision monthly, via video chat
- Add your bio to my website and Facebook business pages
- Discuss how to apply for insurance panels once you are fully licensed
- Brainstorm how to start your private practice once you are fully licensed
- Once you are fully licensed, you have option to rent space at my office to begin to build your own practice at affordable rates until you are ready for own office.
- Your volunteer hours will allow you the opportunity to give back to the community. Clients will be able to obtain counseling at a reduced fee of $25 per session, paid to Spirit-Mind-Body Counseling, PLLC. Many people cannot afford to pay for counseling even with insurance due to high deductible plans or other life situations and financial limitations.
Why off-site supervision?
Working for an employer who also provides supervision has pros, such as receiving supervision for free. However, it can also come with some cons such as it could make one feel somewhat guarded or not as open fearing the supervision experience would affect your employment. It is similar to a “dual” relationship. Having a separate LPC-Supervisor from your employer has many advantages, such as offering a different point of view / a more private-practice lens than the expectations from an employer led business; fewer ethical concerns; committed time devoted to your advancement and professional growth; being able to address other areas of LPC-supervision that are not job-related and a mentor that will stay consistent regardless of where you work.
If you’d like more information or ready to start your LPC-Supervision work, then fill out the form below. I will reach out to you shortly.