Congratulations on all your hard work to obtain your LPC-Intern license! Choosing a supervisor is an important next step. I have years of experience in a variety of settings. My motivation for offering supervision is to give back to others all the support and mentoring I was given. You’ll be offered my full attention, ethical role modeling and commitment to your professional growth. Contact me using the form below to be considered for supervision.
- Off-site supervision only
- Day/Times on Saturdays only
- We will meet 1x week
- $35 – Group Supervision (if available, 3+ interns): 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturdays 8-9:30am
- $70 – Individual Supervision (1-2 interns): 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 8am or 9am
- However, if there are only 1-2 active interns then each Saturday of the month are considered individual supervision sessions
- Payment due by the 10th of the following month, (i.e. visits in March are due by the 10th of April, etc).
Why off-site supervision?
Working for an employer who also provides supervision has pros, such as receiving supervision for free. However, it can also come with some cons such as it could make one feel somewhat guarded or not as open fearing the supervision experience would affect your employment. It is similar to a “dual” relationship. Having a separate LPC-Supervisor from your employer has many advantages, such as offering a different point of view / a more private-practice lens than the expectations from an employer led business; fewer ethical concerns; committed time devoted to your advancement and professional growth; being able to address other areas of LPC-supervision that are not job-related and a mentor that will stay consistent regardless of where you work.
If you’d like more information or ready to start your LPC-Supervision work, then fill out the form below. I will reach out to you shortly.