I am a Board certified LPC-Supervisor and currently have openings for LPC-Interns. Committing to at least 18 months or up to years providing supervision is an important role and one that I take very seriously. My LPC-Intern experience was very special to me because I had what I consider to be an excellent LPC Supervisor. I was always given full attention, guidance, education and mentoring.
I still fondly remember my time as an intern, navigating the real world of working with clients in its earliest moments where theories turned into road-maps and experience turned into improved skills and many lessons learned when things did not always go as intended or how you role-played in class.
It was surprising to learn other people’s experiences in supervision were negative where they felt unsupported or placed in unethical situations. The time you spend accruing hours and experience to become fully licensed are critical and choosing a supervisor who is a good fit is very important to your development.
I have years of experience in a variety of settings. My motivation for offering supervision is to give back to others all the support and mentoring I was given. You’ll be offered my full attention, ethical role modeling and commitment to your professional growth. Contact me today to be considered for supervision using the following link:
I offer the following days/times:
- Off-site supervision only
- Day/Times on Saturdays only
- We will meet 1x week
- $35 – Group Supervision (if available, 3+ interns): 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturdays 8-9:30am
- $70 – Individual Supervision (1-2 interns): 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 8am or 9am
- However, if there are only 1-2 active interns then each Saturday of the month are considered individual supervision sessions
- Payment due by the 10th of the following month, (i.e. visits in March are due by the 10th of April, etc).
Contact me today and let’s get started!